The Visiting Nurse Associations of America invites you to Washington this Sept. 16-17 for its 2015 Public Policy Leadership Conference at the Embassy Suites Washington-Convention Center. This annual conference provides an opportunity for hospice and home health care providers to network with each other and to meet with their Members of Congress, while receiving training and education in the latest issues regarding home care and hospice policy.
Speakers from some of the most influential agencies and organizations in Washington will be on hand to discuss the most important issues facing home health and hospice today, including representatives from:
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Department of Health and Human Services Office of the Inspector General
- Coalition to Transform Advanced Care
- American Hospital Association
- Patient-Centered Primary Care Collaborative
- National Associations of Accountable Care Organizations
- Many more…
We hope to see you there!