VNAA introduces a new quality improvement and workforce training resource, the VNAA Blueprint for Excellence. It is a designed to provide information and tools for home health organizations, payers, policymakers, researchers and others with a stake in improving care transitions.
Available at no cost, the VNAA Blueprint includes research- and practice-based tools and training, as well as measurement and evaluation resources to guide home health care practices. This web-based tool–available at www.vnaablueprint.org–is easy to use, easy to access and available any time.
The VNAA Blueprint reinforces our commitment to patient-centered care via home health workforce development, tools, measurement and evaluation processes. VNAA believes this is the premier resource for a health care industry hungry for valid, trustworthy best practices in home health care.
P.S. (Please Steal)
Ten Things You Can Do To Help
- Gear up to be an amplifier: Go to the VNAA website (www.vnaa.org) and bookmark this page so you’re ready to download materials.
- Download the VNAA Blueprint hot button and link it to www.vnaablueprint.org and ask your webmaster to post it to your organization’s intranet or Website. If you are a VNA, post it on your home page.
- Look for the introductory blog about the VNAA Blueprint from VNAA President and CEO, Tracey Moorhead: (September 24). Tweet it, or share it on LinkedIn.
- You’ll receive the official VNAA Blueprint press release: (September 26)—share it with at least three leaders in your organization and three colleagues outside your organization.
- The introductory issue brief will also be available Sept. 26: Share it with your organization’s executive committee and board of directors.
- A second VNAA Blueprint issue brief will be released Oct. 2: Share it on social media.
- The first Case Example: “Care Initiation: VNA HealthGroup” will be released Thursday, Oct. 17. Use it in your monthly in-service to introduce staff to the best practices concept and the VNAA Blueprint.
- Case examples 2 – 4 will be released every two weeks, starting Oct. 31: Nudge your education director to incorporate them into the curriculum for organizational quality improvement.
- Bring your clinical leadership a cup of coffee: and introduce them to the VNAA Blueprint via a desktop tour.
- Sign up for VNAA Blueprint updates on the website: http://www.vnaablueprint.org/
Please feel free to download and distribute these logos and link it to www.vnaablueprint.org and ask your webmaster to post it to your organization’s intranet or Website. If you are a VNA, post it on your home page.
The VNAA Quality Initiative is sponsored by: