Become a State Association Member
Support Home-based Care Nationally
As the voice transforming home-based care, allowing state associations to join in the exchange of information about the current and future practice of quality, cost-effective home-based health care is a valuable addition to its mission.
State associations play a key role in strengthening VNAA's advocacy leadership by providing information on how federal legislation and regulations impact individual state healthcare programs.
State Association Membership Criteria
VNAA membership is open to any state association that represents providers of home health, hospice or community health services.
In order to qualify for VNAA State Associate Membership, a state association must meet the following requirements:
- Represent providers of home health, hospice or community health services
- Count among its members nonprofit providers of home health, hospice or community health services
- Applications must be approved by VNAA senior staff including President and CEO.
Associate Membership and participation is restricted to employees of the state association and does not extend to state association member organizations.
State Association Member Benefits
State associations are eligible for the following VNAA member benefits:
- Subscription to VNAA Member Update weekly e-newsletter
- Exclusive monthly state association calls to discuss regulatory and legislative activities with VNAA staff
- Eligible to participate in state association listserv
- Exclusive ability to enter into marketing agreement with VNAA to offer VNAA Clinical Procedure Manual and Manual of Hospice and Palliative Care at discounted pricing levels
- Complimentary speaker fee for senior level VNAA staff to address state association at the association's annual or other meeting
VNAA Member rates for the following:
- In-person meeting registrations
- VNAA Annual Meeting
- VNAA Public Policy Leadership Conference
- VNAA Regional Meetings
- VNAA Home Health and Hospice Speaker Series Webinars
- VNAA Clinical Procedure Manual*
Ask Member Services
Do you have questions about VNAA's State Association Member program that aren't answered here?
Send your questions to:Eileen Grande
Senior Director, External Relations