Become an Affiliate Member
Join Your Fellow Home-based Care Leaders
VNAA is the innovative national organization advancing quality and value in the home-based care industry.
VNAA members provide services across the care continuum. These services range from community-based wellness and prevention, chronic care management, private duty nursing and aide support, post-acute care including skilled home health services, advanced illness management and end-of-life services including palliative care and hospice. VNAA members include stand-alone agencies such as traditional visiting nurse agencies, hospitals and hospital systems, physician-led organizations such as medical homes and accountable care organizations and integrated delivery systems.
Take advantage of robust in-person and virtual networking opportunities with fellow members to discuss trends and mutual challenges. This includes opportunities to share best practices and benchmarking experiences.
Join active listservs and interest groups tailored to CEOs, clinical staff, quality improvement, hospice, business development, and finance, providing insights into your toughest challenges.
Affiliate Membership Criteria
In order to qualify for VNAA Affiliate Membership, organizations must:
- Be a nonprofit, tax exempt 501(c)(3) and 509(a)(1) or 509(a)(2) provider of community-based home health and/or hospice services.
- Provide a community benefit (providing care regardless of the ability to pay.)
Examples of nonprofit organizations eligible for affiliate membership include:
- Traditional, community-based Visiting Nurse Associations, Visiting Nurse Agencies and Visiting Nurse Services
- Agencies that provide both home health and hospice services
- Agencies that only provide home health services
- Stand-alone hospice providers
- Hospital affiliated home health and/or hospice providers
- Health system affiliated home health and/or hospice providers
- Free-standing or independent home health and/or hospice providers
Applications must be approved by VNAA senior staff including President and CEO and Member Services.
VNAA Affiliate Members receive the following benefits:
- VNAA has a long-standing, positive and trusted relationship with Congress, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services and other key federal agencies with a targeted focus exclusively on nonprofit home healthcare and hospice issues.
- Participation in Quality Improvement and research projects that demonstrate the value of nonprofit home health and hospice services
- Peer-to-peer collaboration and knowledge sharing opportunities through Committees, Roundtables, Interest Groups, listservs, online forums and in-person events like VNAA's Annual Meeting, Public Policy Leadership Conference, Regional Meetings and other unique events each year.
- Up-to-the-minute educational opportunities with nationally recognized faculty available for CEUs
- Subscription to VNAA's weekly Member Update newsletter on home health and hospice issues
- Free subscription to Home Healthcare Nurse, The VNAA Official Journal for Clinical Practice
- Discounts on:
- Meeting registration fees
- Annual Meeting (up to $250 off)
- Public Policy Leadership Conference (up to $155 off)
- VNAA's nationally recognized Clinical Procedure Manual (up to $3,500 off)
- VNAA Home Care and Hospice Speaker Series (50% off)
- Meeting registration fees
- Recieve discounts from VNAA's Affinity Program.